Touch N Go Battle Of The Band 2009!

12:05 AM 2 Comments

TNGSB will be organizing a marketing and CSR event targeting the youth in Subang Jaya, Sunway and USJ community respectively. The event which is called

"Touch 'n Go Battle of The Bands 2009" will be held on 12 December 2009. Prior to the event, a media launch will be held on 19 November 2009. We look forward for your support on the event.

TNG Battle of the band!
Amacam? Ada berani kaa??? For more information log on to http://www.lifeinthefastlane.com.my/

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am Eliza from Kekabu... I am actually handling the Media for Touch n Go Battle of the bands. if you are interested, I can put you in the loop for any future progress.. email me at eliza@kekabudesign.com oy eliza@ymail.com ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi eliza, just put me in..any future progress just email me at m.zulhafiz@tng.uemnet.com

    ReplyDelete